trebleclef header

Monday 15 October 2007

復活

Alive and Kicking...


Its been a month since the last entry... Well, sorry to disappoint but I'm still alive... Things have gotten monotonous lately, there hasn’t been much changes from yesterday to today; from last week to this... There are 2 things worth mentioning though...

First up is the "Workplace Safety and Health Poster Design Competition" held by my company... I submitted 4 entries and only won the 3rd price... All entries were submitted under different names thinking that they wouldn’t allow the same person to win multiple times... Of course, my best work was submitted under my name... However, I had not expected that my best work didn’t win a shit!?! Guess which the winning piece is then...

Tiger
Two Tigers

Stitches
Teddy Stitches

Next would be my bags, they have finally arrived, photographed, priced and posted on eBay. Weida came to my house in the early afternoon of a Saturday and we started taking photographs of the bags... It wasn’t until 9 in the evening that we finally finished taking the pictures... From a time when the sun is damn bright to a time where there isn’t enough ambient light, you’ll notice the differences in the photos... Took another 2 weeks to edit the photos, take the bags’ measurements and finally posting them... Never expected it to be that time consuming and tiring... So here is the link again, thanks for the support...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the bear drawn by you??? So cute!!!

Corgel said...

Of course it's drawn by me... Its the first time I did a drawing entirely on computer...