trebleclef header

Sunday 18 December 2005

鋼彈

"Is war the birth of battles, or is it the human soul?"-Lacus, GSDestiny


Ever since the previous time I drew Arbalest, I've taken a liking for drawing robots... The other day I saw this great model of a Gundam and decided I should draw it... Like I promised, this entry will come with some new media:

GundamFinal
ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam : Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY

The above is an animated gif, the link is to the completed drawing... Though I say completed, I've been wondering whether to add in colours... What do you think?

Now that I've finished this drawing, I realized I don't really like drawing robots... Arbalest was easy to draw and so was this Gundam, maybe that is why I don't find any satisfaction in drawing them...The lines are defined and so dead, I don't see any life in my own drawing (thus explains the animation :Þ ) ... Guess I should just stick to drawing manga...

The performance yesterday was not bad, there was quite some audience... The lighting wasn't the best, so I doubt the video would produce anything visible... Don't know why but the camera yesterday was a low quality one, unable to capture anything at night... Too bad then, but I'm pretty sure the sound would come out alright...

Hmm... The next entry might come with new media as well, until next time...

No comments: