trebleclef header

Monday 12 December 2005

終於

Killing the creator was a traditional method of patent protection...


After my previous post, I had to do a few more drafts for urban Foundry... Until now, they are still not satisfied... I've however recieved most of the materials for the website, very soon, they won't be selling only beds... Though I hate it alot, I'm still doing it because I intend to learn the process of doing such things, something I would not do on my own...

There's another performance this Saturday, a new concept we've just thought up... I hate to say it, but my band is getting more interesting... Now that there is a new band leader, my work load had reduced alot, I'm losing my resolve to quit the band... Oh well, guess I still have to stay until my good friends see me perform... There would be a camera for this Saturday's performance, so I'll most probably post a clip after that... I might be performing on Christmas and/or New Year's Eve, it's not confirmed but most probably would be a public performance...

That's it for now, the next entry would most probably be accompanied by some new media...

No comments: