trebleclef header

Saturday 3 December 2005

問題

Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again...


There is this problem that I have been searching around for a solution ever since I first had this idea of a flash background... How do you set flash as a background? I know I have to set wmode to be transparent, but I'm not sure how to place it such that it resides behind these words... Of course, I can cheat and export it as a gif, that easily solves my problem... However, that is not how I want it to be done... Anyone reading this and knows the answer please email me... Any friends reading these and not know the answer please ask someone who might know... Any help is much appreciated, I'll remember you... No, not only when I'm in trouble again...

No comments: