trebleclef header

Friday 2 December 2005

草稿

God created men first because you always need a rough draft before the final masterpiece!


It's been 5 days since the last time I blogged, half the time of my previous one... Hope I can consistently blog at least once every week...

Ok, about this draft thing, I think I'm finally done with the draft for urban Foundry's website... They seem quite happy with, that's one thing off my back... Now I just need to build the actual website and I won't ever want to see them again...

Next, is another draft, the animation for this background... I've finished with it but haven't uploaded it yet as my file hosting is down for upgrading... Should be able to see it by next week... The graphics are not really perfect, as it was drawn with flash... I'm going to replace it with my own drawings one of these days... If I'm fast enough, I may be able to finish it before the file hosting is up... Then you won't have the chance to see my draft, it's straight up Version 1...

Going to school now, maybe I should ask my classmate to draw that part since he is so good at it...

No comments: