trebleclef header

Saturday 26 May 2007

The future is in my hands...


I just signed my contract with Singapore Technologies Electronics yesterday, will be working full time there starting on 2nd July...

Yesterday was Efin's surprise birthday as well... He was told that there'll be an engagement party at the chalet, so he went there unsuspectingly... Thinking of only eating some stuff and disappearing, he got a shock of his life when everyone jumped on him... The party was boring, but the food was nice though...

Met up with Weida, Ben and surprisingly, Fuyao after that... Talked a bit about our current status and went home very soon because Ben had some "unforeseen circumstances"...

I'll be having a performance tomorrow at "The Arts House"... I know I've said I wanted to quit the band for a million times already, but those were out of frustration... Now, because of a new development, I've lost all interest in staying with the band... Furthermore, I'll be starting work soon and I'll have my little venture which I'll announce soon... Unless something else can keep my interest there, I'll probably quit by next month after the performance at Esplanade (things would be difficult for everyone if I left before the performance)...

That's all for now; last paper this Tuesday and I'm a free man after that... Without the band, my hands would definitely thank me for it... but I guess I ain't treating them any nicer by learning to play the guitar...

No comments: