trebleclef header

Sunday 5 June 2005

若隱若現

Am I here? Am I not?

Wanted to reply Daz on the chatter box, but thought I might as well blog... Been playing games as always, so not much updates or things to update...

Been trying to figure out 3d Studio for the past few weeks, finally given up on it... Not totally though, cause it's very powerful and useful, just not gonna use it for this project... Got my hands on another software, Poser 6, it's a 3d software especially for humaniod posing and animation... The major factor that made me switch over is the resources available for Poser, it's more appropriate for this thing I'm doing... However, I still can't find the exact prop I want, so I'll need alot more time to learn how to create them or at least edit the existing ones...

I've signed up for my basic theory, it's on 9th July... Should I sign up for my advanced as well? Don't have to wait so long if I do, but is it even possible?!?

No comments: