trebleclef header

Sunday 22 May 2005

應考

Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer...


One more paper and I'm done, "done" not "done for"... Quite disappointed for my maths actually, There were a few questions a totally didn't know how to do... There goes my first class... Better do well for this last one, Introduction to Computing and the Internet, all theory about computers and networks... Memorizing is not my forte, but computers are... Wonder if they would negate each other...

Finally finished learning "童話", there are a few places where I'll be out of breath, need to practice more and work out the singing part...

Stopped playing KalOnline, cause there seems to be some problem with my network... Been playing Rise of Nations lately, very nice game even though a bit outdated, it was a Game of the Year after all... Something to learn from this game maybe? I've been having troubles with 3d Studio Max... Realized it's very difficult to learn such programs myself... No change on the layout of this page, until I can at least come up with something presentable on that...

Someone once told me: "White is the best colour, just because it is so common, people think of it as boring." When a piece of paper is white, it gives the impression as official or uncreative... I like white (greatly influenced by my best friend), which is why this page is white... I believe white can also look nice... Pieces of art usually start on a piece of white paper... It is not plain, it is white...

No comments: