trebleclef header

Sunday 15 May 2005

不知死活

There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm...


Exams had started long ago and I'm already done with half of the papers... Still, I don't feel that kind of stress to make me study... I'm still playing games everyday, KalOnline and others keep me occupied the entire hours I'm awake... The fact that my brother and I play together makes it even more difficult to pull away...

A few days ago, I suddenly had the urge to play Michael Wong's "童話", so I went to find it's piano score... Now I'm almost done with the song, only the last part is left... I purposely found a score that alows me to play and sing along, meaning I won't be playing the melody... It's very easy cause it's like learning only half the song... The best thing about this score is the pitch, it's not as high as the original song's, so I wouldn't have much problems hitting the high notes...

Feeling hungry now, I'll grab something to eat then carry on my training in KalOnline...

No comments: