trebleclef header

Thursday 4 May 2006

壓力

A man who suffers or stresses before it is necessary, suffers more than is necessary...


As if the stress from exams was not enough, my mom was talking about my marriage this morning... Man... I'm that old already huh?

2 days back was my first paper, everyone that came out of the exam hall said the exact same words, "Why no GRAPHS?!?" And there goes my first "A" for this year... 5 mins into the exam, I felt despair for the first time in my life... "I should had studied more," I thought... I'll be happy if I can get a respectable pass this paper...

Back to this morning, my mom was talking about the future, how in another year's time I'll be working then my brother would go NS... When he get's out of there, I'll be getting married...

"HUH?!? So fast? " I was shocked, it's only gonna be a few years later and I don't even have a girlfriend... I also realized that there is no way to stop the time at the present moment, the things that I enjoy doing and taking for granted are not gonna stay there forever... How sad it is to grow up without realizing it...

Ok, I'll have to play more to make up for the future...

No comments: