trebleclef header

Wednesday 10 May 2006

滿意

Most people are content to merely exist, but I am not, at least I think so...


I had drawn up a time-table in my mind for my revisions... What suprised me was that I kept to it... With the short attention span I have, I can't sit still for more than 5 mins... Somehow, I managed to stick to my time-table for a week now... I guess it paid off since I'm one of the few that came out of the exam hall without wanting to jump out of the window...

With the life I have now, I'm feeling quite contented... Studying in the morning and playing games for the rest of the day, what more can anyone ask for? This is the kind of life a primary school kid would have and take for granted... Here I am so happy to live the same life and I'm pretty sure many envy me... However, it may be too soon to say such things... I still have 2 more papers and I hope my scheduling can help me cope with them...

Most of my classmates can't study at home because of all the distractions... Some how I managed to force myself to sit through the entire morning studying... Maybe if there is no <<三國志 X>> I might even be able to sit for the entire day? Such a huge contrast to my procrastinating self shown in the past few months... Never knew that First Class Honours could become a huge motivation...

No comments: