trebleclef header

Wednesday 6 September 2006

忙、忙、忙

Busy, busy week?


Other than Sunday, Monday and Thursday of this week, I've been doing my part time job... I always have something to do everyday, not the norm these days... It may seem like I'm very busy; that's not what I feel though...

I was performing on Sunday at Tampines Central Park, just the normal gig that we are doing nowadays... Its the short one, so I like it alot... The energy is maintained without the draggy feeling...

Schooling on Monday and Thursday... No singing club on Wednesday, so worked on that day as well... Should be free on Friday, then working on Saturday again... Another performance on Saturday afternoon and evening, can only go for the evening one because of the work which I had long ago promised...

So... busy, busy week or boring week?

No comments: