trebleclef header

Friday 15 September 2006

考試

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward...


Just got back my results... Not what I wanted, but what I would had expected: 72, 70, 42, 41... Why such big differences? A very clear case of where my interest and ability lies... I can't write essays, which will lead me to hate essay writing subjects... This I can explain why I almost failed my Software Engineering, but it is no excuse for my Advanced Programming...

A mere lack of effort displayed... Couldn't be bothered to do well for my Advanced Programming and I don't know why... Though I read the notes from front to back, I didn't really try to let it sink into my mind... I had time; time is not an excuse... I could had practiced more to get a better grade... But this is all in the past, nothing I do now can change the fact that I got 41 for my Advanced Programming...

So... I'll need to score very well for ALL my subjects this year; including the project (not very possible)... Haizz... No other way to get my First Class Honours...

Should I be glad that I scored better than others or should I be sad that I scored worse than my expectations?

No comments: