trebleclef header

Saturday 28 October 2006

繪畫

Originality is the art of concealing your sources...


Its been what, 7 months since I last did a drawing? Hmm... This urge to draw is starting to overcome me; most probably because I've started to read manga again... I think I mentioned I want to draw my own characters instead of copying from others, but 1. its difficult to do so, 2. the results might not even win a primary school art competition...

Wait!!! I just have an idea!!! Haha... Its forming in my mind while I'm typing this, let me draft it out first before I forget it...

Ok, I'm back... This will take 3 times longer than usual since I skipped human anatomy when I was learning how to draw manga last time... Well, you can't blame me right? It took me several weeks to learn how to draw a head, then several more months to perfect it... By the time I was done, I've already lost my references... Stay tuned for more updates on this...

Now on to the update of my current life:




So this the end of the entry, until next time then...

No comments: