trebleclef header

Tuesday 31 October 2006

GAME OVER


My PC is dead!!! Damn... I'm not really sure what's wrong with it, it fails to even show me the graphics card BIOS message... I think its my mainboard that's dead, which is a good thing since the mainboard comes with 3 years warranty... Only problem is I don't know where I kept the receipts!!! ARGHH!!!

Went bowling yesterday, its been at least 5 years since the last time I went for a session... Considering its been so long, its amazing that I can even hit 120... One of my highest score ever!!! I know that isn't a score to be proud of; its ok, I know I suck... Just not any good with ball games... Then again, I'm not any good with ANY games, maybe with the exception of computer games... Haha...

Oh well, it'll be some days before I get off my butt to bring the mainboard for replacement... No PC = no MSN, no anime, no happy me... Haiz... Maybe I'll start completing some PS2 games...

No comments: