trebleclef header

Friday 2 March 2007

I want to name my kids after people I hate so I can beat them and feel good about it...


Not sure if anyone knows how to write my Chinese name; it has now been changed to 陳翰輝 (陈翰辉)... All else remains the same though, the dialect name and 漢語拼音...

Life these days are... stressful? Assignments are due and project isn't any further, then assignments again, then the final project submission... Yes, everyone would be stressful with such a schedule, but I don't feel the pinch... When I think about it, it is stressful, but not enough stress to make me get off my butt and start working... Good thing my classmate comes to my house often to force me to do the assignments with him, progress is slow but still there's progress...

Oh well... Life gets by...

P.S.: I'll never name my kids after my enemies, funerals ain't cheap...

No comments: