trebleclef header

Friday 23 February 2007

歸來

I'm back!!! again...


It seems that I've been kept out of my home for the past few weeks; feels like I've come back so many times already... This time is for good, I hope... At least for another 3 more months... Oh, there seems to be a chalet during April, so I know I won't be home forever...

About this trip back to my mother's hometown, I'll be damned if I didn't go back... No one told me its my cousin's wedding!?! I am glad I went back this vacation, saw a lot of my relatives, which means lots of "ang baos"... This is the first time in my life I got so many red packets, but that's beside the point... I am really happy to see everyone, or at least most of them, all of which I haven't see for years... My cousins had grown more pretty/handsome and taller... Damn... At least no one realised how old I was until I had to remind them, those little cousins thought we were only one or two years (6 to 7 years in actual fact) apart!!! Oh well, can't say its always a nice thing...

I could recognise everyone, though not by their names, but most couldn't recognise me... :'( I used to be fat and wore ugly spectacles; shouldn't be too much of a difference right? Anyway, after so many years, I've finally learnt how to talk to people... Had fun talking and playing with everyone, though I don't remember Cinny being so violent...

DSC00606
My violent cousin Cinny...

No pictures as of yet, 3 different cameras at 3 different locations... Gonna take a while to gather them on this computer...

No comments: