trebleclef header

Tuesday 13 February 2007

從生

Mind over matter...


It seems like I've been wallowing in my own misfortunes for the past few months... Where has the optimistic and always cheerful me gone to? Well, is gonna stop now... I'm back!!! Those who hate me would hate me even more cause I'm more potent than before... Those who love me? That's up to you to decide...

I was sick last night, something I haven't experienced in a long, long while... Maybe it is to signify my revival? Still ain't feeling perfect right now...

There's a lot of school work for me to catch up to... My project is still at a standstill; I still have 3½ of an assignment to complete before 3rd March... Life's gonna be tough for this few weeks... Its a good thing I'm back to my optimistic self...

You Are 73% Thankful

You are a very thankful person - for both the big and little things in life.
Your optimism is powerful. Getting through hard times is fairly easy for you.

No comments: