trebleclef header

Wednesday 14 February 2007

情人節

Valentine's Day or Singles Awareness Day?


Today is just another plain boring day; make it a public holiday and maybe I'll do something different... Valentine's Day hasn't had any impact in my life - I've never been in a relationship during this period...

Today I just went to school not expecting anything... I didn't bring my sweater thinking that I'm not so susceptible to cold anymore... Guess I over estimated my training during reservist; as I boarded the bus, I knew I'll be frozen meat today...

Lectures are getting more deserted these days, I wonder what happened during the few weeks of my absence... With lesser people in the lecture theatre, the temperature will drop lower as well... Now that I'm typing this, its obvious that I survived, but it was a tough battle...

Speaking of battles, I've spent many "nights" battling in Neverwinter... Don't really understand how this game appeals me and I wonder how long it'll keep me hooked on...

Well, hope everyone have a nice day today be it singles or attached... Meanwhile, there's a civilisation waiting for their saviour in Neverwinter...

No comments: