trebleclef header

Friday 9 February 2007

故鄉景依舊,環視人不識

Where you return to may not be what you return to...


You Are 76% Peaceful

You are a very peaceful person. All is good in your world, no matter what's going on.
Occasionally you let your problems get to you, but you generally remain upbeat.
Your inner strength is inspirational - much more so than you may realize.


I'm back, and it seems like I've lost more than I have gained... I may have gained new friends, but is it worth at the cost of old ones? Things feel very different now and I don't even know why... I've missed 21 hours worth of lectures and that would be difficult to catch up on... Some strong motivation would be needed to overcome the inertia...

If given the choice, I would choose not to have gone for this reservist even though it is a "high key"... This is my first in-camp and I have already been chosen to take over the company when the current CSM leaves... I tried to keep a low profile by talking to only one person but still I'm singled out... Don't really like to make decisions these days; don't understand what everyone sees in me that makes them trust their lives in my hands... Seems like I'll have to learn how to keep a lower profile... There was a supernatural sighting during one of the nights but I'll talk about it some other day... Let me drown in my own sorrows for now...

No comments: