trebleclef header

Sunday 28 January 2007

二月

February 2007...


Its the end of January and since I won't be around for the next 2 weeks, I decided to make the calendar for next month...

Feb2007
Castle style...

Though it doesn't look so, this setup is more sturdy then the previous one... a lot more sturdy...

Yesterday was a fun day, its been long since I went out to have fun from morning till night... Went with Cherlynn and Suyee to Toa Payoh KBox in the late morning, then went to watch "Kong Fu Mahjong 3" in the afternoon... Didn't really want to watch any movie, but after minutes of pleading, protesting and guessing of plots, we finally compromised on that movie... Its not a bad movie, but its not one I'll recommend anyone either...

After that we went Novena Square because Suyee insisted on having dinner at "Pepper Lunch"... We went exploring Velocity first before eating... There are more people there now as compared to previously when there wasn't Velocity; quote from Cherlynn, "there are people for me to squeeze past now..."

Next, to satisfy Cherlynn, we went Junction 8 to take Neoprints... Some how the night ended with me treating them to "Banana Crumble" at Swensen's; why I did that is still beyond my comprehension... Haizz... Spent so much in 1 day...


Collage from Suyee, lazy to do my own... ;)

270107Neoprint

No comments: