trebleclef header

Friday 12 January 2007

受傷

An injury prepares you for a future one...


After 2 years of playing the djembé, this is the first time I sustained an injury... I did had bruises and sprains but internal bleeding? That's a first; I'll be as amazed if it was just a normal blister... Released the blood this morning with a needle (had my doubts about whether putting it under the flame really sterilizes it)...

Palm

Didn't even know what had gotten into me; everyone else was dreading the performance while I was very high... So high that I whacked too hard thus resulting in the injury... Its a good thing there won't be any practice or performance for the next 2 weeks, should be enough time for me to recuperate...

Wednesday was the first time I saw the lyrics for 《天天夜夜》 and yesterday I had to sing it... I was like, "How to start?" So Meiting sang the first few words... "Erm... Carry on... the whole thing..." Managed to bluff my way through the whole song, good thing no one have the -1 track for the song...

No programs for the next 2 days, I wonder if there is anything that I can do...

No comments: