trebleclef header

Tuesday 9 January 2007

久違

No news is good news?


Oh, its only been 6 days... Haha, and I thought I haven't been blogging for like weeks now... Maybe 6 days is considered long for some people, but nothing much has happened this 6 days...

*deleted* (Was gonna post something very arrogant but decided not to, thus a 1 day time lapse...)

Well, 2 things happened... I cut my fringe away; it got too long and too irritating... I'm amazed by how long I let it grow to...

Peiwen & Me
Taken 3 weeks before I cut it, so its a lot longer than that...

Another thing is my phone, there's this line of dead pixels on the bottom right of the screen!!! Arggh... Though its almost time for me to renew my contract, there's still another 2 months or so... And it was only yesterday that I saw an upcoming phone I like...

Nokia N76
Nokia N76

Its expected to start shipping in selected markets in the Asia-Pacific region during the first quarter of 2007, but its not stated which are the markets (NTUC?) available... I sure hope they sell it here in Singapore cause there isn't any other Symbian phone available that looks like a phone...

No comments: