trebleclef header

Sunday 21 January 2007

權力

We do not have the power to change the winds, but we can turn the sails...


Your Power Level is: 77%

You're a very powerful person, and you know that all of your power comes from within.
Keep on doing what you're doing, and you'll reach your goals.


I'll be going for In-Camp-Training; that, I have no power over... It'll be a 4 days course starting tomorrow, then the real 10 days exercise next Monday... Haizz... I'm worried about all the lessons I'll miss... When I'm in the lecture theater, I'm not absorbing much cause I'm not paying attention... Now that I'm not able to go for lesson, I can't even absorb that small amount I could... There's a high chance I'm gonna do badly for this year... There goes my First Class...

On a happy note... erm.. there's nothing I can be happy about... :(

No comments: