trebleclef header

Friday 16 February 2007

童年

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity...


During the lecture today, our lecturer talked about "Wizard of Oz" system and asked us to guess what it is... I realised I had totally no idea what it was... The only thing I know about "Wizard of Oz" is there is a lion, tin man (or was it a scarecrow?) plus a little girl and some others in the party... I have no idea how it starts or even what the story is about... Guess I have to go back and study my kiddy stories...

Was sick again last night... This time it was not as bad, I knew it was coming and went to sleep before I feel the full-blown effects... But its a total waste of my life to sleep at 8pm... Hopefully its fully cured now; on and off sickness like this is very irritating...

No comments: