trebleclef header

Monday 2 July 2007

第一天

Today is the first day of the rest of your life - celebrate now!


Whoever said the first day is the most nerve wrecking obviously have not tried working in ST Electronics before... Guess what I had to do for today? NOTHING!!! Damn... I've never thought that doing nothing can be so difficult... How is it possible for one to keep awake while doing nothing?!?

To occupy myself, I tried to create a new background for this blog... Finally managed to come up with a nice concept after a few drafts and rubbish; but all these only took an hour!!! This is the only time where I'ld wish I hadn't drawn something I'm satisfied with on the first few tries... Haizz... The rest of the day was torturous...

Anyway, the secret thing that I was talking about last entry is actually a business venture with my friend to sell ladies' apparel; starting with bags first... We're unable to get our hands on the catalogs so we'll just have to trust our on-site procurement agent - my sis... I hope to get the shipment in before the end of the month, so until then, don't buy any bags first can?

No comments: