trebleclef header

Friday 20 July 2007

有愛就有恨

Love or hate?!?


Can I say I'm beginning to love my job? I have nothing much to do everyday; need only to keep typing documents... And when I'm bored, I go crap around with my colleagues... I have no stress and am well paid, isn't life perfect?

Just like today - I couldn't get hold of the documents I'm supposed to type so I spent the entire day crapping with my colleague... I nearly died laughing cause I couldn't breathe while laughing too hard... Had to leave the room twice in order to save myself...

So... Is this kind of life good or bad? I'm sure it wouldn't do me any good for my future; but it sure is shiok now...

Ever since I've started work, I haven't have a single weekend where I have no plans... I'll always have something to do in the weekends and won't have the time to laze around at home... There are several things that I wish to do, like the background for this page that I've designed and haven't put up...

On a side note, my bags would most probably be coming next week!!! Can't wait to see them; my colleague is just as excited... Haha...

No comments: