trebleclef header

Sunday 3 July 2005

休假

A time to rest...


Finally one full day of rest... It may be Sunday, but I work on Sundays sometimes... Yesterday's work wasn't too tough, thanks to the National Day Parade Rehearsal... There were traffic jams everywhere, security was very tight due to that Olympics thingy at Swissotel, plus the closing of the roads due to the parade... We almost couldn't get out of Suntec because of that, was there to pick up instruments for the MOE Excel Fest... After several hours, the lorry managed to get into Suntec, then a few more passed before we could leave... The boss didn't want to pay me overtime, so I left after that...

Marleen and me
The tanks that hogged the road...

I have another show this coming Tuesday, it's a short welcoming of the VIP, around 10 mins... I heard the pay is good, maybe I'll get $100 this time? $100 for 10 mins of show, good money yar?

Ben is back, I haven't met him yet... Seems like he is very busy, takes an average of 5 hours for him to reply to my sms or calls... Hope I can meet him later today... 2 days ago was somebody's birthday, didn't even bother to wish him happy birthday... Not like I'm the only one to do that right?

No comments: