trebleclef header

Tuesday 26 July 2005

醜陋之疤

The ugly scar, the strongest part of the skin...


I remember saying about a promise I made to myself a few years back: never lie to get myself out of trouble... Until yesterday, I managed to keep this promise, a mistake I made out of fear... I denied all knowledge of something that happened even though I was the one that caused it... I felt very bad after that, I wanted to tell the truth but was afraid it would make matters worse...

Fortunately or unfortunately, someone spilled the beans today... I had no choice but confessed... It was then that I remember why I made that promise to myself several years ago... It was a good thing the punishment was light, but most importantly I no longer have anything to hide...

A few days back, someone just praised me for my honesty, someone very important in my life...

....

Starting all over again, this time no excuse...

No comments: