trebleclef header

Monday 1 August 2005

いま、会いにゆきます

Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu (Be With You)


Watch this show a few days back, a very touching show... It's about a widower and his son who are trying to get over the death of his wife/mother, living each day in silent remembrance of the beautiful days they cherished together... On one rainy day, they found a girl who loked exactly like his wife/mother...

A very romantic and touching show, almost cried a few times but tears don't seem to be able to come out of my eyes... Maybe it's because I've never been through such feelings in real life thus unable to fully understand them, or maybe it is just my subconcious mind telling me it's fake thus no need to weep over these things...

There have been very few updates lately, cause there isn't anything happening lately... My birthday is coming, but there wouldn't be any close friends to celebrate with... I'll most probably spend it with my family... The last day of work would be 28th August, cause my school is starting on the 12th September and I don't wanna work on my birthday... A part of me don't wanna just call anyone out to celebrate my birthday, another part of me don't wanna stay home on my birthday... 28 more days, let's see how things work out...

No comments: