trebleclef header

Tuesday 2 August 2005

尋鬼

Ghost Hunting...


The 7th month of the lunar calendar is coming soon... In this month it is rumoured that the gates of hell are open, and ghosts are free to roam the face of the Earth... This is the month they call the "Hungry Ghost Festival"... Singapore Paranomal Investigation is holding a series of events throughout the month of August to investigate whether this hungry ghost is a thing of factual existence or just a myth... If weida was still around, I'm sure he'll be interested to join as well... For now, I'll have to find someone to go with me or I'll go alone... Would really love to be present at all the events, but I don't wanna go alone... For more information about these events check the SPI website: http://www.spi.com.sg/events/hungry_ghost/... If anyone is interested in going to these events give me a call or post here, I'm sure it'll be some interesting nights out...

No comments: