trebleclef header

Tuesday 16 August 2005

休假

Off day...


This blog is not dead, neither is the blogger... He is just too busy to have time to sit down and type, plus there isn't much to update... Today is my off day, finally some free time...

The Community Drumming for National Day was very disorganized, it was fully conceived by People's Association... It's not entirely their fault though, they do not have the expertise in every field... The previous one was put together by 3 organizations, thus more coordinated... However, I have more fun in this event than the well planned one... Time passed easily while crapping with my band leader, he also taught me some new stuff... The group I was in had alot more girls than boys; St. Anthony's Canossian Secondary School was an all girls school, girls from Singapore Poly's Art Faculty, and a few more girls from Heartbeat Percussion... There was another group of NCC boys from some school I don't remember...

I'll have an exicting night this coming Saturday, will be going to Haw Par Villa with the Singapore Paranormal Investigation... Will try to take some pictures, Fatal Frame anyone? As for now, pictures from the past month...

Fullerton Hotel
Night view of Fullerton Hotel...

Road
Rocky Road...

Storm 1
Lightning Storm approaching...

Storm 2
Don't strike me...

Yiming and I at Kuishin-Bo
Yiming and I at Kuishin-Bo...

No comments: