trebleclef header

Monday 22 August 2005

幸運

Luck is also part of your strengths...


Just passed my basic theory today, thought I was very lucky... I only have a very outdated basic theory book, it's a third edition with a grey colour cover... Makes me wonder why there are so many editions when I can easily pass with an outdated one... My conclusion: I'm just very lucky... There was one question however, which stunned me: "What is the minimum age requirement to be eligible for the Basic Theory Test?" What kind of question is that? I'm too old to be bothered with the minimum age requirement...

After which I went to my band leader, Winson's house... I played on the keyboard while he did the drum set... We managed to record a few songs, and it sounds quite ok... Probably cause we recorded using his handphone, thus mistakes were not so obvious due to the poor recording quality... Will post it here when I get my hands on them...

No comments: