trebleclef header

Sunday 21 August 2005

The one that haunts you the most is the ghost of the past...


Just got out of my bed, reached home at around 12... The trip last night was uneventful actually... Of course, I did not expect to see anything, although part of me hoped to... The first event was a tour of Haw Par Villa, which I missed because I was late... There was then an experiment on whether offered food tastes differently from unoffered ones... A tray of meatballs were offered on an altar, then it was mixed in with unoffered meatballs which only the organizer knows how to differentiate... Volunteers were asked to taste 3 meatballs, of which only 1 is the offered one... The preliminary results states that offered food indeed tastes different from unoffered ones, further details will be put on the website soon...

The main highlight of the night is the Ten Courts of Hell (18 Levels of Hell), this is supposed to be the most spooky place... There used to be a dragon on top of this area, but everything went terribily wrong, so they had to remove it... While walking through the 10 courts, I saw 閻羅王 who is in charge of the 5th court, not sure why he is the most famous one though... Then there was another interesting court, I think it's the 7th or 8th court, it says that people who cheat in exams will be banished here... Everyone who passed by this place was like, "yar, see you there..." Then I heard a loud shout, not sure was it someone getting scared or trying to scare... Carrying on forward, I saw this behind the wall at a turn:

Ghost
What the... !!

Guess that was what scared the wits out of the guy earlier... Everything ended at around 11pm, I took a cab home, showered and went to sleep... Tried not to think too much, don't want to scare myself unnecessarily...

No comments: