trebleclef header

Saturday 6 August 2005

自以為傲

Proud of myself...


Went for IPPT this morning, was quite worried because I tried doing chin-ups yesterday and wasn't able to do 10 proper ones... The first station was standing broad jump, and I didn't even bother to see where the passing mark should be, was just praying for a pass... I didn't swing or do any special aids, just jumped when I was ready... 239cm!! That's 4 points, my personal best record ever since I entered army... Felt alot better and more confident, the rest was a breeze and I secured my silver... Would like to thank the guy who didn't let me pass him in my 2.4km run... I overtook him and he overtook me, not letting each other gain much distance... My final sprint was faster, but only managed to outrun him by 2 seconds... If he was not there, I would still get silver, but I wouldn't push myself that hard...

$200 for 1 hour of hard work, too bad I can't do it everyday... My birthday is at the end of this month, then I can take IPPT again after that... Another $200 for next month I hope...

No comments: