trebleclef header

Saturday 27 August 2005

孤僻

I am essentially a loner...


Is it really that amazing that my social circle has expanded? Does that signify that I am a loner in everyone's eyes? If that is true then don't worry, I'm still a loner... As I had mentioned, I don't have any program on my birthday, an obvious indication of a loner... Probably why I don't feel bored is because I don't have the time to be... I work almost everyday, when I'm not, I fully make use of my time to catch up on my computer games...

I wonder if any of you would have this kind of experience: working so hard everyday just to earn that $50, trying to save as much as you can... Then one day you withdraw everything out, not to enjoy but to pay ur school fees... How sad can that be? You have lots of money but you can't spend it on the things you want...

No comments: