trebleclef header

Thursday 1 September 2005

慶祝生日

Birthday celebration...


Not much of a celebration, just went ktv... The only night I had so much fun ever since my dear friends left for Australia... Went to Party World Orchard with Weifen, Sharon and her boyfriend (forgot his name again...)... I tried to suppress my "Aaron Kwok" accent as I was singing some new songs, felt very uncomfortable and difficult... Sometimes I'll unawarely switch back to "Aaron Kwok" mode; had to ask Weifen to point it out whenever I do that... Things started to get interesting when Sharon's boyfriend arrived, we started singing duets and had our little competition... Their singing was very good, but since they don't know how to sing one song we chose, we won by default... They mentioned one song which I had never even heard of, but it's a good thing it's not in Party World's song bank... The last hour was all duets until the very last song we sang... It was very fun watching Sharon's face when Weifen and I kept announcing that we had won (a self-comforting action as they were obviously the better pair...)...

I'll have to practice my singing more as I felt out of breath at certain points... Plus, the need to control that "Aaron Kwok" in me, letting it out only when I want to... Gotta start preparing for the next "Project Superstar" right?

No comments: