trebleclef header

Tuesday 20 September 2005

漫畫版

Manga Style...


Finally got my photoshop working, did a few editing as well as some special stuff... I've created a plugin for photoshop which I call "Manganization"... This plugin can change a real-life picture into a "Manganized" style... Below is an example:

before and after

This is a beta version, as you can see, the resemblence still need some working... The funny part is it chooses by itself what to exclude, as well as including some extra stuff... Those who like to play "Photo Hunt" can try and find the differences... Anyone interested in trying out this beta version can email me for a demo... As this plugin requires lots of resources, it takes very long to complete even in my high-end computer, so please be patient if you make any requests...

No comments: