trebleclef header

Sunday 18 September 2005

婚宴

Wedding dinner...


As all of you know, yesterday was my sister's wedding dinner... There wasn't much people as we only invited close relatives and friends, meaning there are less girls as well... I was wearing a jacket and stole all the limelight from the bridegroom, haha... I'll like to show everyone the pictures, but my computer is down... Not sure when I'll be able to fix it (too lazy to do it now)...


Post card by my brother... (I'm amazed...)

On the other side of the causeway, the performance didn't go too smoothly, at least that's what I heard... Don't have the details yet... Actually I'm not interested with the details... The girl who was performing with us, the one I mentioned in my previous post, was not the person I thought I knew... A slight difference in name, which I didn't realize until I saw her... I was shocked when I first saw her, "Uggh!! What happened to the beautiful girl I knew?!?" Then I realized she wasn't the same person and felt quite relieved and dissapointed ... Evil? Nah...

The W3C compliant logo from the bottom is removed, as this page is no longer compliant to xHTML standards... Too lazy to correct the errors... Will try to fix my com soon, though I think the problem is worse than I expected...

No comments: