trebleclef header

Monday 19 September 2005

婚宴貳

Wedding Dinner Part 2


My computer is fixed... Contrary to my fears, it was just a simple problem... Guess you can think better when you are not so stressed and tired... Some updates first, my friend who runs a trading company asked me to design some collar pins and stuff... My payment depends on how much he earns from that deal, a rough estimate amounts to $300!! Heh... It's not the money I'm happpy about (of course I'm happy I'm getting paid that much), but the satisfaction that I'm getting paid for my artistic talents...

Next would be the photos from my sister's wedding dinner... The image hosting I always use is not working, so I'll just have to make do with another one... There are still some problems with my com, amongst those is my photoshop, so no editing for the pictures... :(

me in my signature pose
Me in my jacket that stole the limelight...

cute cousins and I
My cousins and I...

my sis and her friends
It is my sister's wedding dinner after all, gotta put her pic as well right? She is the second from the left...

No comments: