trebleclef header

Sunday 25 September 2005

幸運

Luck is also part of your strengths...


Was expecting some comforting... Oh well... Now for the rest of the results: 76, 87 & 88...

I really couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw them, are they for real? Am I really getting As for the other 3 subjects? This is like my dream come true, I've always wanted this kinda score... In my course, grading of honours is based roughly on the best 3 subjects of each year, which is why I decided to try and get As for 3 subjects and just pass the other one... The subject I almost failed was E-business, a subject I have zero hope of getting an A... I'm already glad that I managed to passed it... Seems like my half-f**ked efforts are really enough to get good grades... :)

Now my life seems to be going according to plan... I'm on the right track to get my first-class honours... I'm getting paid to play music, although it is not exactly the type of music I want to play... I'm getting paid for my drawings... What's next?

1. Get paid for my programming...
2. Help my friend in his conquest to change the world...
3. Get a Mitsubishi 3000GT...
4. Get married to a nice girl...
5. Father a few kids and ready them to conquer the world...

These would be the plans for my life, not much to ask for right?

Back to reality here, I'm really lucky that I got the grades I wanted though I did not put in much effort... There is really no other explaination than being lucky... Two of my closer classmates were very hardworking throughout the year, one got grades that are a bit better than mine, while the other got quite bad ones... I could sense that they are not very happy that I could get such grades when it is very obvious that I did not put in much effort... I'll say this again, I'm just lucky k? I might not be so lucky in my second year, as the subjects are not as easy as last year's... It seems like I have to get As for all 4 subjects if I want to get my first-class... I predict this would be a very tough year... Am I really going to be more hardworking or would I just try to spot the questions again?

No comments: