trebleclef header

Wednesday 21 September 2005

祝你生日快樂

Happy birthday to you...


Today is the day everyone was waiting for... 23 years ago, there were loads of people outside the maternity room, each waiting for the arrival of a miraculous young boy, trying to get a glimpse of the boy who would one day change the world... Until now, we are still looking forward to the change, but it will be soon... very soon... erm... maybe tomorrow? I think it's next year lar... Maybe it will never happen? Maybe tomorrow the sky drop down, then how? Just KEEP waiting can? Very soon lar, ok?

Since he was born 23 years ago, and his birthday is today, do the math and you'll know what day is today... Never mind, I bet you're too lazy to do that, I'll just tell you... It's his 23rd birthday!!! Currently studying in Australia, discovering his way to make this world a better place (for him at least)...

Everyone has several personalities, around others, he seem to have matured and grown over the years, giving everyone a sense of security around him... People had confessed to him that they are willing to follow him where ever he goes... Around his good friends, he is just a kid that is just as childish as he was when I first met him 9 years ago... Maybe that is his true self, as he has nothing to hide while around us... Or maybe it's just a ploy to act harmless, while gaining all the advantages of being around us, when we are finally of no use to him, he can just easily stab us from behind... He had to devise this plan and carry on his act for these years, because he knows when he first saw us that we are formidable foes in the future... We would be great figures in the future, hindering his path to conquer the world... It seems like he finds me to be the greatest threat, as he puts in much effort to make me drop my guard (he is always very nice to me)...

I believe he has the ability to make a change to this world... He is determined enough to finish something he started and makes sure he does the best out of it... I just hope he would not have to hurt me to achieve his goals... He is such a good friend I would not want to lose... For all the good times... Cheers!!!

my birthday 2004

No comments: