trebleclef header

Monday 5 September 2005

回顧

Review of a past action...


Few minutes ago, I was listening to the songs I recorded for my "Project Superstar"... Realized that there is room for much improvement, things which I had not noticed before... Does this mean I'm better than before? I'm thinking of re-recording that particular song: 你牽走我的心 (You took my heart away), really want to master this song... By doing such recordings, it's easier for me to track my progress and discover my mistakes... I wouldn't put my recording as the background music here, as I'm afraid no one would visit this blog ever again... Though I wish some day people would visit this blog just to hear my singing, heh, a little dream I wish to kep alive... For now, you all will just have to settle for the original version of the song by Aaron Kwok...

No comments: