trebleclef header

Friday 9 September 2005

臥病

Sick, very sick...


Yesterday night wasn't exactly the best night of my life, I was perspiring like I just moved two houses by myself... I vomited until my stomach was totally empty, but still felt like vomiting... After several toilet runs and showers, I finally felt a bit better to be able to lie on bed...

The battle through the night was very long and tedious, woke up every few minutes and wasn't able to go back to sleep... Felt very cold at my fingers but very hot at the rest of my body... Was quite happy when I finally saw daylight... Though I can get up and walk, I'm feeling very giddy and my stomach feels like it will start all over again what it did last night... Today would not be a very good day for me as well, the apple I just ate was tasteless, I wouldn't know I was eating an apple if I was not looking...

I think I'll go lie down again...

No comments: