trebleclef header

Saturday 10 September 2005

厭煩的演出

Another dreaded performance...


There'll be a boring performance tomorrow at Bishan CC, it's just a welcoming of the VIP, something which I love and hate... Love it because it's short, hate it because we are not getting paid for... Why are we still performing when we are not paid for? It's a way to repay the CC for using their premise for practices (for free), other groups have to pay for using the premise... Still I'm bringing a camera along, cause there is "something" worth capturing... Hope I can capture what I expect to see...

There'll be another performance at Vista Park (Woodlands) next Saturday(17/09/2005), this show I kinda hope I could be there, but my sister's wedding dinner falls on the same day... Not much of a choice to make right? Weifen keeps asking me what kind of music my band plays, I thought this would be a very good opportunity to let her witness it first-hand since it's so near her place... She could still go down there though, admission is free, just that I wouldn't be present... What's the fun of going there when I'm not present right?

Been blogging quite a bit lately, do check back my previous posts if you had missed it, ok? Especially the one about the music I made... Thanx...

No comments: