trebleclef header

Wednesday 6 July 2005

演出完

End of performance...


The performance was real short, less than 10 minutes... My band leader said our tempo was off, but I didn't notice... I don't think anyone else noticed as well, because the mistakes made by the other group was a lot worse... Other than us, there was a lion dance troupe, they made a lot of obvious mistakes... How do I know they're making mistakes? The drums stopped at least 3 times, I'm sure anyone who doesn't know music knows they are doing it wrongly...

Chinese Costume
Me in my costume, didn't even bother to comb my hair...

Met up with Ben the other day, after my previous post... Had lunch then walked around Orchard looking for CDs and Books... Nothing much happened, but he kept saying he doesn't want to go back and hopes that time would stop at that moment... I feel sad for him, but I wish him the best... Time can't stop for you, and you must go back for your studies... Finish what you have started...

No comments: