trebleclef header

Tuesday 14 October 2008

還原

Ever stop to think and forgot to start again?


Back to work again... The long break was good, it made me want to stay at home lesser now...

The past week of work was boring, its still boring now... Its not that I have nothing to do, but there is no direction and urgency in doing it... We're given 2 days to do something that can be done in an hour... What's more, the 2 days is very elastic - our manager isn't that free of a man so we'll have to try and catch him and the 2 days may become 2 weeks or so...

Though I don't stay at home that much now, I'm looking forward to weekends more than ever before... Made new friends and met up with old ones, opening up a lot more opportunities and activities to do...

Yesterday, someone said she'll have to keep alert whenever she's talking to me because there's always a double meaning to things I say... If she didn't concentrate, she'll miss a lot of things I'm saying... Haha... She's one of the few who catches most of what I'm saying... or rather, what I'm NOT saying...

I just realised I'm always talking in riddles, creating lots of questions and answering them with more questions... Why am I doing that? Hmm... Why not?

No comments: