trebleclef header

Wednesday 15 October 2008

回顧

You are enslaved only because you allow it...


I just read through my entire blog since day 1 and its pretty nostalgic... Remember my last post talking about me always talking in riddles? Well, quite a few of my past entries were like that and even I couldn't understand a few of them... Haha... Just realised how good I am at making people confused...

The way I write haven't changed and there's no indication that I've matured much since then... This sort of means that I've been pretty matured back then right?

Though things have not changed on the surface level, there is a slight change in my personality from 3 years back... I got hold of some articles and it changed the way I think and react to the world... This change made me very confident about myself; probably too confident at times... I wouldn't say its a bad thing though, it got me out of many unfavourable situations and into many favourable ones... I'm in a very different position than I was back then and it wouldn't be obvious by just reading my blog...

Looking back at those posts, I tried doing some of those quizzes again... Not surprisingly, I'm more evil than before...

Greed:Very High
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:Medium
 
Sloth:High
 
Envy:High
 
Lust:Very High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

No comments: