trebleclef header

Thursday 16 October 2008

缺眠

Using your time at night is not efficient; you'll need to sleep more than you used to recover...


After sleeping for only 2 hours, I'm back at work again... Amazingly, I don't feel any different from my normal days... I do feel sleepy, but that's what I feel everyday... Haha... tongue

Last night was a total waste of time... Met up at 11pm for ice-cream then went Changi beach to look at aeroplanes... After which, played pool at Queenstown and finally supper at Bukit Timah... By the time I reached home, it was 5am already... I usually wake up at 6am everyday to prepare myself for work but set back an extra hour today to get that precious 60 minutes of extra sleep...

Seems exciting? Nope... It was very boring... Then again, its who you waste such time with that matters... grin

No comments: