trebleclef header

Wednesday 4 January 2006

新年

A fresh start...


It's a new year now, having to write 06 for the year needs some time for adjustment... In these recent years, I've started to dread every new year... Maybe it's because my exam period is always around this time, or maybe it's because I'm getting older... I'm not afraid of what age will do to my appearance, but rather the responsibilities that comes with age... I do not look like my age, neither do I act my age, I do not wish to grow up for I am unable to see any glimpse of light in my future... Days pass by with apprehension, the number this year would be 24 and it had just been a few months since I turned 23...

Why is Mr. Optimistic so pessimistic today? That's because my assignments are supposed to be in yesterday, and here I am not a single word written... Even the sky seems darker these days, why does it rain so much?

Everything will be fine after I hand in my assignments... Sorry Ben, this is the reason I'm unable to tell you when I can go to Sim Lim Square with you... Anyway, I don't really remember much about past technologies... If you have to ask me, I'll have to search through Hardware Zone, so why don't you read though the articles and we'll discuss it to refresh my memory...

That's it for now, I'll have to send the assignments direct to London by courier before 15th... The good part is there'll be 3 other people sharing the costs... Hmm... I shouldn't be happy over such things...

No comments: